You have many options today in purchasing Insurance. On the phone, internet, mail, or through an agent are some of the ways available. They each have their pros and cons. One thing to consider is the value you receive from each method.
A local agent offers some advantages that are missing in the other channels. They should be your personal consultant to help you get the best insurance value and coverages for the protection you need. A professional agent offers you choices and explains what they mean. Insurance can be complex and difficult to understand. Your agent should be able to explain so that you are comfortable with it.
Choosing an Agent
Choosing an agent who cares about your needs can make a tremendous difference in your experience with insurance. There are certain qualities you should look for;
* The Agent should be licensed with strong customer ties.
* He should be active in the community. This is his home and he should care enough to be involved.
* Your agent should be reachable. Do they return your calls? Do they get you answers to your questions? If they don’t, you should consider if that is really who you want representing you.
* They should offer one stop shopping for all your insurance product needs.
* Your agent should give excellent service and assist you if you have a claim.
* Periodically your agent should review your coverage to be certain it is still protecting what you want protected. Is your current agent doing this?
* They should treat you like a person, not a number.
My clients all have my personal cell phone number. It is on until at least 8 pm every evening and on the weekends. Your question is important to me. We will get you an answer.
You don’t have to wait for your current policy to expire. You can make a change at any time. Call me today for a quote. It costs nothing to find out what quality and personal service will cost you. Call me today: